AUD prices are to expensive

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by holden.forever, May 13, 2016.

1. holden.forever [12716909]

holden.forever [12716909] New Member

AT this point in time sadly the Australian currency has decided to take a dive and everything has become ridiculously over priced and expensive

I think it would be better if you where to put bellen prices in local currency and not convert it from USD or if you do add a bonus for Australians that have to pay almost 60% more

Right now 250$ is 351$ and extra 151$.... that nuts lol..

Does anyone know if you get your money worth or is this one of them games where you need to spend 1000$s to actually get anywhere ?

2. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

Depends on the sever if you come to S3 at the moment you would need to take VIP6 to even be a factor or VIP9 to be considered good. It's like 100USD for VIP6 And around 750USD for VIP 9. VIP gifts or more or less all that matters at first tell around L80.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  3. nevyyn

nevyyn New Member

AUD isn't the weakest currency of players here but I do agree with you, atm balen is overpriced for what benefits you get. I myself have to convert from New Zealand dollar which isn't as high as the AUD. To put that into comparison the 250$ balen pack would cost NZ375$ which is higher than the poverty line in New Zealand. Its pretty much the weekly wage for low income earners.

4. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Comparatively speaking this game is one of the least expensive of it's kind. There is not much that can be done to change the $ to Balen exchange rate. This is why the more Balen you buy the higher the bonus you receive in Balen. Hope this helps.

5. player [14781257]

player [14781257] New Member

agreed.. to expensive for vip lv 6