ATTN.! Expired Discount Coins Tickets Need RoleIds!

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Xen Hexia, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

Hello! The Discount Mall will be here tomorrow and for those players who did not receive their expired coins last event you will be receiving them soon. Please be sure that you included your roleid. To obtain it you can rightclick on the gamescreen and choose Copyroleid from the menu. This will add it to your clipboard. Then reply to original ticket and paste it in there. For those on Gameroom, you must either log into Facebook or rightclick name in chat and hit Copy Link Location. If you need any help please message me here or any of the DB mods in game or in Discord.

Have a great weekend!

2. Gaia Bell

Gaia Bell New Member

As I suspected, they only sent comp for the one toon. They just immediately closed the other 2 out as "Issue Solved" without doing anything about it. Is there any way I can resubmit and get comp for the other 2 at this point?

3. Gaia Bell

Gaia Bell New Member

I went ahead and submitted a new ticket explaining what happened. I included both toons role ids, screen shots and the original ticket numbers. The ticket number is 471351. If anyone can figure out a way to fast track this ticket so I can get the comp before the event expires I would be very appreciative. Thanx!

4. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

Thanks for new ticket number. I have sent the other info to them already. Will let you know when I hear anything.

Gaia Bell likes this.
  5. Gaia Bell

Gaia Bell New Member

They got it taken care of. Thanx, Xen. I'll have to mail you some BrewSkis!;)