Important Attention, please! We need moderators!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Sep 14, 2018.

1. player30260983

player30260983 New Member

• Server #: EU5: Severus
    • In-game nickname: RedRum
    • In-game level: 42
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 26
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 4-8 hours typically on work days, depending on overtime and most hours of the day on a weekend.
    • At what time are you available? Small intervals throughout the day and then from 16:30pm/18:30pm (Also depending on overtime) until midnight.
    • Your country: England
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I have always enjoyed helping people and I would like to do my bit in keeping the community happy. This game has really made it's mark on me and I hope it will continue for years to come and I can be a part of that.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I am a director of a small-medium sized sub contract engineering firm. I deal with customers on a daily basis and like to think I have good people skills. I have had experience in many different aspects of work from developing websites, advertisement, designing components for large multinational company's and imports/exports from overseas. A lot of my know how is in the Mechanical Engineering business dealing primarily with CnC machines using the Fanuc/Mazatrol programming languages. (I know that isn't exactly related to what my duties would be here).
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily.

2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

3. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

• Server #: 126s Crystal
    • In-game nickname: Bella Donna
    • In-game level: 184
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): +18 years
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? about 4 to 8 hours
    • At what time are you available? not M-F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
    • Your country: USA
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I spend quite a bit of time interacting with the other players, trying to bring them all to the table for an enjoyable experience for all. I like the game to be fun and create an environment that is interactive, competitive, and where everyone feels welcomed and heard.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills in my professional life I am highly trained and educated to bring people to the table, I do not have a lot of experience playing online games, this is my first one, though, I have enjoyed it very much and as guild master of a high level, fairly active guild, I work very hard to ensure everyone feels comfortable and to ease the tensions if there are any. (the more details the better):, Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily.

Tahara and Lady Alia like this.
  4. Aunt ET

Aunt ET New Member

5. Favonius123

Favonius123 New Member Moderator

business
    • Server #: 108
    • In-Game Nickname: Favonius
    • In-Game level: 192
    • Age (18+y.o only): 30
    • How much time do u play during the day? : 6 to 7 hours
    • At what time are you available? 1 am to 11 am server time
    • Your country : India
    • why do you want to become a moderator? : I am passionate about the game and I like to guide new players.
    • Additional info- your experience,personal qualities,skill(the more detail the better):I learnt to tackle with things faster which now helps me to help other players, I am punctual,enthusiastic,good at time management, I own a bakery and manage it myself.
    • Installed skype/Discord Obligatorily :no problem

6. nadiamole

nadiamole New Member

.Real name : Lisa
    .Server :S32:Chimaera
    .In Game Nickname : Nadiamole
    .In-Game level :199
    .Age :49
    .How much do you play game in day time: I am disabled and most of the day I'm at home so I play most of the day unless I have a hospital appointment I always notify people and guild .
    .At what time are you available?: on school holidays from 10am to 10pm none school holidays from 7:30 am to 10 pm I do sometimes stay up to 11pm
    .Your country : England
    .Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills :I have been playing the game for 2 years now and my VIP is lev 9 I have bought up four children. I'm a good polite and kind person and in game I'm very helpful I like to help people the best I can , I'm a good listener and love to chat sometimes to much lols I have a good humour .
    .Why do you want to become a moderator?: I love to help firstly and my children have suffered with bulling on games especial my son who has learning difficulties which made him nearly stopped him playing if it was not for a moderator who was very good and kind and advised him what to do they recognised he had special need and they explained the importance to talk to mum and dad which he did I want to give something back like that lovely person
    .Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily: I am very happy to install Skype\Discord my son said he will do it for me
    I hope that I have answered all your questions and I've just learnt how to do screen shots as well please except me xxx

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    player [22968341] likes this.
  7. Cruisin

Cruisin New Member

.Real name : Mel
    .Server :S17: Amaranth
    .Age :57
    .How much do you play game in day time: I am medically retired so I am on this game from 2am to 8pm most of the time. Except for DR. Appts.
    .At what time are you available?: 2 or 3am to around 8pm daily except for appts or family visits
    .Your country : USA
    .Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills : I have been a gamer since the first pc came out, Been on this game a while now, VIP lvl is 8 going on 9, I am Ult 12. I am a very laid back and kind person who likes interact with others across the US and the world.
    .Why do you want to become a moderator?: I believe that all games should be drama free and language should always be clean. I like this game and I would like to help others become the same way. I want to do what I can to help make the game more enjoyable for all. I am a clan leader and I have members that can't afford to spend very much or at all. I hear them talk about how hard it is to grow, to get new outfits and more than a few have quit out of frustration. I would like to see these servers full and thriving with people who enjoy the game. This game is a great stress reliever for me and given the right changes it could be for others as well.
    .Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily: I have used skype before and don't mind installing whatever is necessary for communication purposes.

Lady Alia and nadiamole like this.
  8. nadiamole

nadiamole New Member

how long will it take until I know please

9. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Here is the answer. And don't flood this thread, please:)

10. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

11. Fyreshade

Fyreshade New Member

Please fill in this form and post your answers as a comment in this thread:
    • Server #: 120
    • In-game nickname: Fyreshade
    • In-game level: 156
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 35
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 8-12 hrs
    • At what time are you available? 9 AM - 9 PM server time
    • Your country: USA
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? To help players with any issues they may have from basic information to helping with tips on building BP effectively.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I have been an XBox Ambassador and I work in retail/customer support. I am currently completing IT education and certifications through MyCC.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. Have and use both