Important Attention, please! We need moderators!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Ty Camille your so kind word's, It really melt my heart.

2. Scorpy

Scorpy New Member

i would love to see Kaunas as mod he would make a good work with it and also becuse he knows so much and help out most of the players to get stronger the correct way. so i MasterScorpy Guild master of the Guild Quest from S.9 would be happy to have Kaunas help with the mod.

Camille likes this.
  3. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Even if I apply it won`t happen, 101 don`t want that. But thank you for the nice words guys :)

4. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

May we know the criteria for which the new mods were chosen? I fail to see them actually applying for the job.

LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  5. LL1[25792001]_1

LL1[25792001]_1 Member

who are the new mods?

6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

7. Scorpy

Scorpy New Member

• Server #: s9 Duty
    • In-game nickname: MasterScorpy
    • In-game level: 193
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 26
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? i play on work Days about 4-6 hours else i am on all day even if i am afk at sometimes.
    • At what time are you available? Monday-Thursday 11-17 server time and friday from 9am server time. saturday-sunday all day.
      Your country: Sweden
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? i love to help others so i see being a mod is an opportunity to do so and i do Everything i can to help out the best i can help.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): i am a calm and helpfull person. i am fair to everyone and i stand in the middle trying to solve Everything i find or being ask by other. While i am being neutral and dont take a side if people argue untill i find a solution or have proof of what have happened and why. i care more about others then my self. If i can make someone happy then that makes me happy. i Always want the best for anyone.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. i have discord and use it everyday

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  8. player30260983

player30260983 New Member

• Server #: EU5: Severus
    • In-game nickname: RedRum
    • In-game level: 42
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 26
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 4-8 hours typically on work days, depending on overtime and most hours of the day on a weekend.
    • At what time are you available? Small intervals throughout the day and then from 16:30pm/18:30pm (Also depending on overtime) until midnight.
    • Your country: England
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I have always enjoyed helping people and I would like to do my bit in keeping the community happy. This game has really made it's mark on me and I hope it will continue for years to come and I can be a part of that.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I am a director of a small-medium sized sub contract engineering firm. I deal with customers on a daily basis and like to think I have good people skills. I have had experience in many different aspects of work from developing websites, advertisement, designing components for large multinational company's and imports/exports from overseas. A lot of my know how is in the Mechanical Engineering business dealing primarily with CnC machines using the Fanuc/Mazatrol programming languages. (I know that isn't exactly related to what my duties would be here).
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily.

9. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member