Important Attention, please! We need moderators!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Do you know the game well? Do you like to help other players? Are you fair, sociable and stress-resistant? Then submit an application to us for the position of a forum and in-game moderator!

Please fill in this form and post your answers as a comment in this thread:
    • Server #:
    • In-game nickname:
    • In-game level:
    • Age (18+ y.o. only):
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?
    • At what time are you available?
    • Your country:
    • Why do you want to become a moderator?
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better):
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily.
    We will be choosing candidates for further interviews based on your applications in this thread. If you don't get an answer immediately, don't worry – you may be contacted later.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. IRIS [27570386]

IRIS [27570386] Registered Users

• Server #: 115
    • In-game nickname: IRIS
    • In-game level: 122
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 35
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? - At least 7-8 hours
    • At what time are you available? 8am - 7 pm server time
    • Your country: Romania
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I enjoy the game and i like to work with people so like that i could do both:).
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): i have experience in working with people, i am calm, organized, self-taught, fast learner and i have good comunication skills.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. I have Discord.

nadiamole and Lady Alia like this.
  3. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

• Server #: 88
    • In-game nickname: Olathe Rose
    • In-game level: 125 (5mil BP). Please note that I have two toons, so one can stay permanently in the CS.
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 38
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? Full time for now, excluding sleeping hours.
    • At what time are you available? For the following months, all day (0:00-17:00 server time), the worst case will be 9:00-17:00.
    • Your country: Romania/Cyprus
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I love this game, it is addicting, to be honest, therefore I want to contribute a bit to the improvement of it, and being a moderator is a good opportunity to create a constructive bridge between the players and the people that work hard for us to enjoy it, the developers.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): Lifetime experience taught me how to deal with my fellow employees, due to my job in a management position in which I need to involve all personnel. I am a natural diplomat, a very calm person that loves justice and defends it in a smooth manner.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. I own a Discord account.

nadiamole, Neamhain and Lady Alia like this.
  4. Lia[26656402]

Lia[26656402] New Member Moderator

• Server #: 87
    • In-game nickname: Liasandra
    • In-game level: 145
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 45
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? mostly all day, and night....on a lot
    • At what time are you available? 10 am PST until after midnight
    • Your country: Canada
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I already help people in game, and our server doesn't have a mod......
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I am easy to talk to, and am always looking for solutions to problems that have arisen with this game.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. - I don't have either, but can do if needed.

Neamhain and alia like this.
  5. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

• Server #: 38
    • In-game nickname: Neamhain
    • In-game level: 160
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 18+
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? Enough! :)
    • At what time are you available? Depends, but I am around most of the day (on/off)
    • Your country: UK
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I think I can put to good use my people skills to help other players. I know most of the oldest players around and get on with basically everyone. I am fair, objective and able to mediate.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): Where to start? I managed big groups across media platforms, up to 12K people on FB and Google+, Executive Assistant to CEOs (thus very organised and precise) and I played a variety of games for decades now.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily: no problem

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  6. player [11545553]

player [11545553] New Member

7. devilking

devilking New Member

• Server #:S123:Solar
    • In-game nickname:devilking
    • In-game level:83
    • Age (18+ y.o. only):18
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?around 5 to 10 hours
    • At what time are you available? between 5pm to 10pm
    • Your country:USA
    • Why do you want to become a moderator?ive always wanted to be a moderator for a game i like and i see this as a oppertunity for me
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better):i do have good skills in helping people and i do have a quality of caring about others in time of need and in general
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. i have discord

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  8. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

• Server #:31 Javelin
    • In-game nickname:Ginger Snap
    • In-game level:165
    • Age (18+ y.o. only):56
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? none at all at the moment :)
    • At what time are you available? between 7pm gmt to 10 pm gmt
    • Your country:UK
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? i would like to help the game
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better):I have GM on many games, and always reached the highest praise, I became TL and GL GM and SGM in most games i volunteered in, I have a strong sense of natural justice and wont tolerate corruption or foul play
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily can do those

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    alia, Ravens, Caltha and 2 others like this.
  9. player26396869

player26396869 New Member

10. DragonsBane

DragonsBane New Member

• Server s52. Mantle
    • In-game nickname: DragonsBane
    • In-game level: 158
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 18+
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 13 hours+
    • At what time are you available? 4:30am - 5:30pm off and on. mostly on.
    • Your country:US
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? To help our server with help, questions and direction.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I have been playing these types of games since the 1980's. I am a people oriented person, a good listener, problem solver, helper, good communication skills and ability to work with others.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. can do.

11. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

pfff.. what we need is admin reading player suggestion and answering them.... a boat without a captain will sink.. and the boat is sinking actually

LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  12. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

and that is only a few idea.. we need even more.. and we need admin to give a fuck about what we think...

a few annoying thing with possible suggestion/solution...

- Add level over the 179 limit
    * Add xp dungeon
    * maybe add a new map section to include all the stuff we longgg time waiting for..

- Add new relic realm + guild dungeon
    * with new relic and artefact we can upgrade/forge on of course

- Add LONG-AWAITED Hero level 8

- Add demon trial stage in single dungeon

- Add Normal dungeon for new gear material upgrade/forging

- Add godess dungeon
    * Make at least last godess evolvable to yellow ,stage in dungeon exist that drop the pattern... in redemption shop theyre even stuff for star 8...

- Increase drop of snow crystal stone and illustration for forging/upgrading treasure in twilight cstd dungeon.
    * Increase drop to something like random 1-3(illustration) and/or 1-5(snow)
    * Maybe make elite always drop chest even if attempt are used.. at least one could play all day to farm them..
    * create a redemption shop to buy/trade the material/illustration we miss or make illustration 'price' to snow crystal stone when we sell them
    * Make normal morse and twilight 'mixed' .. so someone could choose where to use hes 4 attempt.. instead of 2 in each
    * Make attempt 'purchasable' for normal morse and twilight so we can do the dungeon a few more time if we want to get material.

- Add epic soul(or random box) to divination soul shop
    * maybe put a lifetime limited amount or a monthly limited amount

- When leader quit team in team dungeon ...make team disband automatically.

- Make all the mirror dungeon in cstd give reincarnation coin on first 2 attempt.

13. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

we dont need new costume 3d skin that cost money.. we need new content in game we can PLAY.. theyre is actually almost nothing left to do..

14. Cat[27090992]_1

Cat[27090992]_1 New Member

15. player27605177

player27605177 New Member

Do you know the game well? Do you like helping other players? Are you honest, sociable and resistant to stress? Then send us a request for the position of the forum and moderator in the game!

Please fill out this form and post your answers as a comment in this thread:
    Server number: S44 URAN
    Nickname in the game: ANITA WOLF
    In the game: 74
    Age (18+ years) only: 40
    How much time do you play during the day? 20 hours
    What time are you available? all the time
    Your country: Poland
    Why do you want to become a moderator? I can quickly detect and solve problems with the game and players
    Additional information - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details, the better): I am an active computer programmer at the Gdańsk University of Technology in Poland
    Installed Skype \ Discord is mandatory I have installed
    We will choose candidates for subsequent interviews based on your applications in this thread. If you do not receive an answer immediately, do not worry - you can contact us later.

16. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Recruiting is active again.

17. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

• Server #: S1
    • In-game nickname: Kaunas
    • In-game level: 179
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 28
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 5-8 hours depends on how busy is the day
    • At what time are you available? Depends, but I am around most of the day (on/off)
    • Your country: UK
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? Like to help people, basic game know better than most of the players. I`m one of the leading players in the community. Helped people to increase br in the most efficient way. Grow up with technologies so good skills to identify game and IT issues.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): Graduated software engineer in Imperial College. Worked in companies like NCsoft, FACEBOOK, IBM. Currently working for VISA Europe as leading software engineer in innovations department.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatory: no problem

18. MagicJake

MagicJake New Member

Ive been playing this game around a year now and the only thing Ive ever seen a moderator do is tell people to mind their language. Despite the fact were all supposed to be adult or playing with adult permission according to the games own terms and conditions. I dont want to be moderator -xxxxxxxxxt ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2018
  19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Thx for letting us know ;) We were just going to make mod from you. If you wouldn't tell us all this, everything would be different!:D

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  20. Scorpy

Scorpy New Member

• Server #: s9 Duty
    • In-game nickname: MasterScorpy
    • In-game level: 193
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 26
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? i play on work Days about 4-6 hours else i am on all day even if i am afk at sometimes.
    • At what time are you available? Monday-Thursday 11-17 server time and friday from 9am server time. saturday-sunday all day.
      Your country: Sweden
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? i love to help others so i see being a mod is an opportunity to do so and i do Everything i can to help out the best i can help.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): i am a calm and helpfull person. i am fair to everyone and i stand in the middle trying to solve Everything i find or being ask by other. While i am being neutral and dont take a side if people argue untill i find a solution or have proof of what have happened and why. i care more about others then my self. If i can make someone happy then that makes me happy. i Always want the best for anyone.
    • Installed Skype\Discord is obligatorily. i have discord and use it everyday

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019