Attention, please! About easy income event.

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

1520x608_QoD_Attention.jpg
    Heroes!
    We know about the issues with the Easy Income event. If you faced them, please, leave in this thread your nickname (please, specify correctly how it is written in the game so we can find you), your server and screenshots if you have them.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

2. player28720310

player28720310 Member

This is Emerald Fever from server 17. I have done a ticket and it came back saying it has been fixed. It has not by any means. I was on day 7 on Tuesday and should have collected 20k topaz but after reset this event stopped working. So I am out 2k topaz I paid for this event and the 20k topaz I was supposed to collect that day. I recharge daily so you can see my track record is accurate. I was able to buy the event again but had to start back to day 1. You need to make this right for players like myself and others that continue to get frustrated with the lack of help to resolve this. I paid with real money for the topaz which then in turn was used to buy the event. The right thing to do is to compensate the players still affected by this from the last event. You have many wanting to leave the game because they feel exploited and taken advantage of. So again, do the right thing and give people their just due.

Thank you!

3. khaosreign

khaosreign New Member

why are we not getting rank weapon title and other stuff from ranking in arena khaosreign server 66

4. MsA[27983324]_1

MsA[27983324]_1 Active Member

They are given out at a certain time (after reset i think), not as soon as Arena finishes. This thread is about easy income. Please post in the correct thread or make a new one . Thankyou :)

5. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Yes, please, leave your applications if you faced any problems with the Easy Income event.

6. Crash

Crash New Member

I recharged and started a Easy income yesterday, just before the bug with payment.
    Now payment is fixed, i got the topaz, but it counted towards today. It keeps asking me to compensate for yesterday.
    So i tried that and recharged again today, but it still says "Not Completed".
    Name: Bonkers
    Server: 27

7. zappa

zappa New Member

zappa s23 posted yesterday and is now gone ill post again its been so frustrating not having any answers fix ur fuck up we all payed and now have nothing to show but a huge case of anxiety

player30676668 likes this.
  8. player30676668

player30676668 New Member

Batey S63 i have a ticket in place on this going on 8 days now , and now when i review my ticket info days in a row i have a message saying an admin changed my password . i have reset it 2 times wtf is going with these peeps smfh!!! I brought 10 peeps with to this game , gonna start looking into something else i guess

9. player30676668

so has any1 heard anything yet , or is this thread more smoke and mirrors like our tickets?

10. MsA[27983324]_1

MsA[27983324]_1 Active Member

It's the weekend. Staff will see this tomorrow

11. player30676668

well going on 2 weekends now so was just sayin