Assistance from moderators NOW

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by elisabethreeves5366, Jun 25, 2016.

1. elisabethreeves5366

elisabethreeves5366 Member

I tried to upgrade my tormentor today and all of the daily stones didnt work so I was stuck with having to pay 20 dollars into the game that i didnt want to spend but had to because i worked too hard to save the stones to watch them be wasted....all tormentor stones that were collected today were expired.

I want compensation for your mistake. I prefer a refund of my money spent on something that wasn't suppose to be spent. I lost all my ingots and I don't have any gold left. Please fix this problem.

2. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

#1 there's a thread already for this
    #2 it was your choice to recharge to complete your upgrade, which you shouldn't have started in the first place, so likely you won't get any refund
    #3 This game is broken, and you should have already known that

DigitalPhantom likes this.
  3. elisabethreeves5366

no didnt know it was broken and i spent 2 months saving for the upgrade wasnt going to spend another 2 months to get it again and time is more precious than money ...i was forced to pay to finish and i deserve compensation.

4. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

I'm sorry if this comes off as rude because I really don't mean for it to. How can you have been playing this game that long an not know how broken it is? I mean just look around at anything in game an you will find something broken in some way shape or form. I understand that it's frustrating to save that long an not get your upgrade. However your statement about being forced to spend money to complete the upgrade is untrue. You have several other options. One of my guildies was in the same boat a couple days ago. The whole guild got together pooled resources an helped her out. SO no you were not FORCED to spend money.

Any chance of compensation is probably not going to happen. That just seems to be the way things are around here. Should they compensate everyone for the expired items? Yes they should, will they? No probably not. I'm sorry that you feel you have been done wrong but the fact remains this is the nature of the game in it's current state.

5. elisabethreeves5366

i roll solo so no guild help...and no didnt know the game was this broken....guess maybe ill report them to the BBB

6. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

good luck with that. You have no ground to stand on what so ever for a legit report. You bought something you got what you bought. I understand that you are upset because of expired items. However if you are given any type of compensation then everyone would have to be compensated as well an that's just not going to happen. Do like the rest of us suck it up an move on with your day. Sucks but it's the facts.

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i think every1 later will be compo from it if they send in a screen shot of the expired tormentors

8. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Really brit... they really expect everyone who plays this game to send a screen shot of something they KNOW is not working correctly? I mean come on man think about that for a min lol

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

its so they know how many tormentors was expired i think then they can give them out i dont know lol

10. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

I still think the idea I talked to you about on skype yesterday would be better over all. Not only for the players but from a PR stand point as well. But not my call :)

11. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i sent it off hif he uses it all good if he dont he dont know wot hes missing out on lol

12. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

I appreciate that Brit. I really hope they can see the merit in that. Not only would that make a lot of players happy but could have some very positive feedback for them as well :)

13. elisabethreeves5366

I got my money back for this so it's was resolved quickly :)

14. embrezar

embrezar Member

I usually roll solo in games myself, but I highly recommend getting into a guild. You get more stats (not much, but it's something) and XP/SP from the banner, extra skills from the building, you can conquer territory and get daily exp and item bonuses, plus you have access to a guild shop in addition to the constellation and honour shops... definitely worth it. I'd definitely recommend at the very least considering it.