Are you scared? [Contest]

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Heroes!
    The Halloween is near. That's why we are happy to announce a contest! You will have to imagine and describe a spooky location for the Dragon Blood game. You can draw it or make collages. And, most importantly, describe what monsters will live there and write a small story background about this location.
    The most original location with a cool description will be rewarded with:
    Ghost dragon and 400 reward balens;

All participants will get:
    10 wishing tokens, 25 fashion essence, 10 wings tailor feather, 1 level 5 glyph.

Send your works in this thread. The contest will run until 12 of November.

Arween and Sriracha like this.
  2. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

[​IMG] There is a deadly sea that churns waiting for its victims to fall prey to its many monsters. Krakkens, Sea Witches, Dragons all worship their god Cthulu and celebrate by filling his sea with blood. Many a knight has succumbed to their thirst and washed in on red tides. Beware!
    Xen Hexia S70 Shard 300647714521

MIKI, Himu and ᗩᒪᒪᎩ like this.
  3. Heisen

Heisen New Member

On a dreary night in Glory City where goblins and nine tail foxes roam, this night felt different from all the others. While riding my Whitehorse mount, yet another server blackout darkened the old brick trail. My mount was uneasy in this darkness, flying beasts swooped overhead unseen yet heard. Could it be Thanos to appear with knives and hood ready to chop my head off, or the black dragon known for the brutal flames and absolute destruction of my heros, my mind is playing tricks me says to myself as I ready my magic and summon all my talent to survive a beast in this server darkness. I think not to shart if this happens. Then suddenly, as if there were 4 seconds left in loot, another knight appears riding a..Dragon Skeleton mount? I say to the knight, "whats up?" He replies "taste this you foul suckahfool!" as he smashes me with his sword. Little did he know, my armor was made of Iron Man nano tech metal and barely a dent incurred. I whip out my blade and retorted " You armor is on you like a cheap suit" and I proceed to smash his head in. I steal his mount, his bag or balens, and whatever space light he had in chests. I say to myself, man he was scary, but not as scary as almost sharting in my armor. Yet another night the server is down, as I nomad along, balenless, through the night. Heis, server lizard

Sriracha, MIKI, Himu and 2 others like this.
  4. Himu

Himu Member

db-003.jpg 111-Worlds-Spookiest-Halloween-Haunted-House-Ideas-to-Realize.jpg 111-Worlds-Spookiest-Halloween-Haunted-House-Ideas-to-Realize-1.jpg edbdfa92c5c142a2adc60fd465a16d46.jpg

You think, you know all, but in reality, you know nothing mortal. In the midst of all beautiful Glory City, there is a dock, and a couple of wracked boats. No one knows why they are here and why a portal opens randomly once in a day. If you want to know beyond your limited knowledge, go for a peek to nowhere.

As your mentor, i should warn you about the haunted mansion at nowhere. There you will find Giant Spiders, Evil Dragons, Mad Warewolves, Specter Ghosts, Flash-eater Zombies, Wicked Witches, Undead Skeletons and Blood-sucking Vampires. They will try to block your path to attend the knowledge, which can make you a master of Dragon Blood Tale. May the all-father bless you to achieve your goal.

5. Himu

Himu Member

P.S. : I am thinking it to be a Daily Event with no one knows at what time. A mail can be sent to player, or a notification can be given about the time of the day portal can open. As reward, it can be brainstormed later.

Sriracha likes this.
  6. Arween

Arween New Member

1-vert.jpg

From the oldest of times, from dust and dry land, a forest began to rise inside of a magical place of dragon blood.

Slowly, trees began sprouting up, branches grew up toward the sky, bushes covered the land, after time the trees grew tall with deep roots, along with other dense vegetation and thus formed the Fantasy Woods.

After a while, the time passed and the forest aged, then it began to host various creature and animals, then strange and wonderful fantasy stories began to occur.

Growing up from a small patch of vines along the forest floor, from those sprung up an orange, round and wanderous pumpkin that grew quietly. During the day it enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the presence of the caregivers, and in the moonlight of the night it set all alone and tranquil in its independent glory.

As the darkness progressed and the hours grew late, when no one remained around, their eyes were shining in the dark like two lanterns, under the gentle light of the moon. The days and nights passed so quietly, and the pumpkin grew big and strong, and the cargivers were very proud of it, until October 31, Halloween Night arrived.

On this magical night of unleashed spirits, a witch hurried to the meeting, which will take place up into the Tower of Nightmares with a few more wizards and various other magical creatures. After the meeting they all spread around a little magical starry powder that quickly spread over the Fantasy Forest Woods. The pumpkin looked up as the dust fell over him, and he was stunned to see what was going on ... He felt somewhat weird, and he began to take a strange new shape ... First appeared a large mustache growing bushy and thick freak curious in the midnight wind. Then the ears, and at the end the almond eyes brightened commanders around.

The orange cat put the first close on the ground, and it decided that everything that it saw as far as it could see belonged exclusively to the magical pumpkins.

Since then, every Halloween night, the pumpkins have their eyes glowing of bright and brilliant light, illuminating the forest nights, hoping to attract a witch from the magical Dragon Blood world who will get a little magical star dust sprinkled over them. Today in the Fantasy Woods this wonderful occurrence still goes on....

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018