Appearance instance - We get played for fools here

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by viper_qld, Jan 19, 2019.

1. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I just give those that can`t pay a chance to enjoy the game a bit more. i have 8 mill BP my nearest rival for sovereign on this server is 2.5 mill BP under me, 7th place has half exactly half my BP. There were never any big cashers on this server compared to our competing servers , But i do enjoy occasionally stealing the World Boss kill from those that seem untouchable.

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Swihel

Swihel Member

i completed two times. it's the third i do and win the third armors on the fifth stage.

3. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

You can be tired as much as you like, and still not have the right to shut up others.
    Where do you read us asking "hand me free BP"? It's in your mind, but was not on our posts.

You are tired of reading peole complaining? You can skip their post, it's very easy.

NO one is forcing you to read them, so why you come here in first place??
    You have no point to raise related to, or involvement in the issues they are discussing in this thread.

If you are happy as it is, no reason for you to come in this one, either to read or write a thing: move on man and read other posts if you are bored of the complains written here. End. of.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    viper_qld likes this.
  4. Neamhain

EEEEKKKKKKKKKK :eek:

5. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

what happened, Neam?

6. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

new revelation regarding Appearance Instance. When you kill the boss you get a spin, you think its random but it isn`t. What you spin up is in the exact same order as when you did the first round of 50 bosses. This is very deceitful aspect of the game bordering on fraud.

Neamhain likes this.
  7. player28669110

player28669110 New Member

"fis this" meaning make it simpler isnt asking for free BP?? in my book its saying its too hard i need it easier. wuss grow up and game

8. Neamhain

Just give it a cut.
    NO one has asked your opinion or called you here, and since you are happy as things are, you have NO reason to continue reading or writing here.

You entered this thread just to play college bully, trying to silence people, attributing to them what are only your ideas.
    I got news for you: public forum, everyone writes what they want without your permission or blessing, AND no one likes bullies.

I am old enough not to be lectured or shut up by you.
    Face it and go play with your friends, stop bothering other players by replying to them: unrequited, they clearly don't want to engage with you.
    We deal with our own business without bothering you, so do the same: move onto another thread where the comments made won't "bore" you.

Good day.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  9. Neamhain

Player 28669110 entered this thread just to bother players discussing here, playing the bully - telling them off, trying to shut them up.
    Not standing for such behaviour, you know me hun.

PS: I was shrieking about the BP required by yourself to fight bosses in appearance.... jeez, that's a tough round.