Appearance instance - We get played for fools here

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by viper_qld, Jan 19, 2019.

1. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

first day of Appearance instance is the only gift you will see, day 2 the outrageous Bp required becomes evident.
    You start the day on a boss that is 250k bp under your own BP each time you kill the boss the Bp required goes up by 100k, that`s right to do 50 bosses you need 5 million Bp increase today. Now the most serious cashers will gain 300k Bp in a day so they may get 5 or 6 bosses done, the rest of us will be lucky to see the end of the 3rd boss. That`s right the bar is set so high it pales beyond words. I can`t imagine why they would even run this event, it is going to generate so much negative feedback it makes me feel sorry for those that stuck their hand up to be a moderator because you guys are the ones that have to deal with poor decision making. This is going to drive players away in droves.
    NB this is my experience with Appearance Instance, others may start with a different BP level of Boss but ultimately everyone will come to a screeching halt before they get very far.
    Ok i need to edit this cause some information is incorrect, the 50 instances is carried over from day to day, i at best get 200k bp a day so will only be able to complete 2 instances a day, so i predict at best by the time event is over i will have completed half of the 2nd round of 50

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    LadySLADJANA, Neamhain and Swihel like this.
  2. Swihel

Swihel Member

for me today event start at 3500000 BP!! But yesterday i did the entire 50 boss, maybe it begun the day after where you stop the last day?

Neamhain likes this.
  3. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

For me today started at 7,600,000 bp

MILOJKO JEBACH likes this.
  4. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

:eek: UTTERLY WRONG!

NO way anyone can complete the 50 killings and get the rewards. This needs fixing!

5. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

lmao, they couldn`t fix a leaky tap, just look at the other game that shutdown after 9 months, full of bugs never fixed a thing.
    I like how Moxxi said in the update "fixed a few bugs" but never mentioned what bugs were fixed. I do not believe any bug fixes were applied, not for a second.

Neamhain likes this.
  6. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I have edited the original post with new information gained from 3rd day of this event. to complete the 2nd round of 50 you would need 400k bp a day, so this event is designed to encourage players to spend a lot more than they have done in the past, hasn`t worked for me i spend less than a third of what i did at the start. And that will continue to drop

MILOJKO JEBACH and LadySLADJANA like this.
  7. MILOJKO JEBACH

MILOJKO JEBACH New Member

hello v man..:)

viper_qld [28298807] likes this.
  8. player28669110

player28669110 New Member

:eek: UTTERLY WRONG!

NO way anyone can complete the 50 killings and get the rewards. This needs fixing!

youre wrong i have competed the challenges a few times. and besides you want them to make everything easy?? hand you BP??? if you just going to continue to complain about the game why you still playing it?? what i do find outrages is you need to be level 220 to buy gold gems from the exchange vendor.

9. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

you have completed the 50 kills more than once, we must be playing different games.

I`ve not seen this "vendor exchange" where is it?

Neamhain likes this.
  10. player28669110

you have completed the 50 kills more than once, we must be playing different games.

no i think we get different instances im not sure

I`ve not seen this "vendor exchange" where is it?

hes next to the lamp next to treasure tree

11. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

your server got a better deal than ours did when it comes to appearance instance then, as for money changer all my vacation tickets went into gems for weapons and jewelry, the dark gold gems will come over time killing the bosses, considering you need such a large amount it is hardly worth while using vacation tickets on them unless your willing to spend huge amounts on Treasure Tree which i for one am not

Neamhain likes this.
  12. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

What server you play in, what's your BP and at what stage are you with the appearance instance? (and why you don't see the vendor/money exchanger?)
    Because the second day it was rather easy to kill the 50 bosses, but the first, third day and today you'd need to grow 400/500K BP per day to face the next boss.

Mine started at 3.3M and the next boss went up to 3.8M.

Also, since most of of the current players pay, I suggest you avoid tell people to shut up or quit the game.
    They complain because having paid already quite some money, they find unacceptable to not be able to play a feature, whether because affected by a bug, or because impossible to play unless by spending $100 per day. Lucky you if you can spend that!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  13. Solana

Solana Active Member

There were like 3 different instances so far, the timers never finishes because it disappears before its done.
    2 were pretty hard - BP based I think, pfffttt that pushes you to upgrade and spend to finished it.
    1 was pretty easy..
    _____
    1st one for me had 3-day timer.. started at around 8Mish in BP requirement... the BP requirement increases a little bit per lvl. Finished 50 levels first day with 1Mish under the BP requirement. Instance changed after 48 hours not 72. The appearance was "Exalted Sovereign"

2nd one start really low 250K BP ... ended up at 2.3M.. Timer was 3 days also gone after 48 hours. The appearance was "Guard Equipment"

3rd one (oh boy!) started at 9.3M BP, increments 100K BP per lvl, Timer is 14 days. It is still up for me, more than 48 hours now.
    Current requirement for me ... it like 1.75M over my current. The appearance is "Emperor's Glory"
    upload_2019-1-21_7-20-58.png

Neamhain and Swihel like this.
  14. player28669110

i understamd what you are saying but i know we get different instances theyre not all the same. my guild leader is lbl 185 with over 4mil BP and his instance is in the 500m BP rand where my BP range is only 3m

15. player28669110

im a paying player and for one am tired of people complaining about things being tough "hand me free BP this and hand me free NP that. It designed to keep people playing not so you're done quick and get bored and quit.

16. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I do hope you are the Aplayer on my x-server , i get a kick out of killing you everyday, keeps my merit topped up. Keep paying 101 luvs you

Neamhain likes this.
  17. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I am on server 2 and just ticked over 8 mill BP. The first day the round of 50 went by relatively easy, 2nd day of appearance instances i had 7.6 mill Bp and the instances started 100k bp under me and went up 100k bp per boss, as 2 days go by i have killed 7 of the appearance bosses and rec BP for the boss is 8.3 mill BP. Apparently the instance boss is linked to your BP but i think there are other factors like being the Sovereign of the server may play a factor on how the boss progresses , maybe. 101 never give any information so its hard to make valid statements.
    Oh i see money exchanger , the other dude just didn`t give it it`s correct name, the few tickets i get i spend on the slot gems, would never spend them on items i can get killing bosses, only an idiot with no value of the dollar would do that.

Neamhain likes this.
  18. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

19. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

mine is way different from yours Bejszi By the time resets on the 2nd round of instances event will be over

Attached Files:

20. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Maybe because you completed it. As I am really noob, this is my heroic deed :D All I got is that nice outfit, but nothing more - and yes, I am a bit envy when I see all those messages on chat, telling who won what.