Apocalypse sword problem

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by embrezar [10375267], Aug 17, 2016.

1. embrezar

embrezar Member

I recently upgraded my Apocalypse Sword to include the effect of the Sword of the Ferocious Wolf, and I've noticed that for some reason the Ferocious Wolf and Flame Qilin swords share a cooldown. When the Flame Qilin sword is procced, for some reason Ferocious Wolf shares its 4-second cooldown. This means the 30 Magic Power I spent upgrading my sword was completely wasted since Ferocious Wolf never actually procs. This should definitely be looked into, especially considering Magic Power is so time-consuming to get (those 30 took over 2 weeks to get since we can only buy 2 per day).

The effect does actually proc if I manually switch over to my Wolf sword, let it get on its own cooldown timer, and switch back to Apocalypse, but it's only a matter of time until the cooldowns between Qilin and Wolf match up again and the Wolf sword stops proccing.

2. embrezar

embrezar Member

I just upgraded my sword again for an additional 60 magic power, and it seems that Strongman's Sword and The Smasher ALSO share a cooldown. Why are we spending so much time upgrading this sword when it's half broken? Please fix these shared cooldowns, because it means that we're just wasting our time and resources for absolutely no payoff.