announce server updates please

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by donnie.xan.rose, Apr 1, 2016.

1. donnie.xan.rose

donnie.xan.rose New Member

so servers had update last night at some point, new content released,no notice about updates before or after...can we please get some information about what is goin on in game? This is ridiculous... New event, new guild buildings but no new information...i dont understand why you guys cant just make a forum post with update information...is it really that hard????Did you not just make some new members mods on forum??? Can you not pass the information to them to post? Why is communication so freaking hard for you guys to communicate with your player base?? Honestly are you guys not tired of hearing me yell about this constantly????

2. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

i would like to suggest you to active on Strom riders News , yes i agree they announce late
    but 1 -2 hours delay only :)
    Good luck Have A fun Keep Hunting & clashing. :p

s30.Boyka
    s45. Harry

3. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

Donnie, we don't get much information either. This is more the developers, and we do not have direct communications with them.

If we're lucky, we get a hint. We could then say that something is happening, then someone will ask "What?" and/or "When?", and our reply will be "I don't know" because they won't tell us what it is or when it will happen.

I think this is done so that nothing is leaked early.

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

first i knew was wen i loged on this morning and noticed convoy did them then noticed it was in events then noticed guild buildings
    good patches cant wait to see the next updates everything is going in the right direction which is good