Alpaca..really?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [17732529], Aug 18, 2017.

1. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

So with this new maintenance I come back to find the quizzes taken away and replaced with the Alpaca event. The problem is, the event runs once a day, in the middle of the work day. Not only does this mean i will be lucky to see it once or twice a week, but even "better" it takes away one of the options for getting devotion done for those same 5-6 days. Granted I had to stay up until 3 am to get that one shot at the quiz devotion credit but now I can't even do that. So..is this really just a joke because this has left a bad taste in my mouth. Got screwed twice and didn't even get kissed.

Penny likes this.
  2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

it was 2 quiz events why we have only 1 now ancient try event?

Penny likes this.
  3. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

Quick update..after 1 weekend of the lag fest known as ancient tree I am more disappointed. The wild will take about 2 and a half years to acquire enough shards for. The white alpaca obviously less time but at only 1-2 opportunities a week, even it seems not really worth it. Unless some serious tweaking is done, this event is a joke.

Penny and Kaunas like this.
  4. Syphilis

Syphilis New Member

Eh, try being stuck in dragon space on Time Anime because the only viable way to get it is with Loot Medals which is only run during afternoon hours (U.S. times) and you work overnight so sleep during day hours. Yet other daily server events happen during day & night hours. All I asked was another way to obtain the Anime - CSA medals or heck even balens.

Penny and SirKilll like this.
  5. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

I agree Syph. If they are going to have anything like this it really needs to be run at least twice, preferably 3 times, with only 1 attempt per person per day. To offer things for growth that all people in the game do not get access to is just not right.

Penny likes this.
  6. r3m3mb3r

r3m3mb3r New Member

me too sleep or working when CSA , Guild Battle and other event start ^^ where is a problem . I'm from Europe ...

Penny likes this.
  7. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Lag fest continue!!!!

Penny likes this.
  8. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

I apologize for the laggy event , but this is an event that the game can only allow us to do one time daily, it is more complicated than the quiz which has been replace by this