after lvl 80

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by zues22, Aug 10, 2016.

1. zues22

zues22 New Member

so I figured out that when you hit lvl 80 its no longer a free to play browser game how nice. all the new functions you get once you hit lvl 80 cost real money! So for the person like me that can only spend 10-20 a month we are done with the game at lvl 80?? that's to bad since its such a great game. all browser games cost money but at the same time theres allways a way to some how get what you need for the next part of the game in this case there isn't one.

2. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Actually they don't, keep leveling and you will see there are very many things that are absolutely free to do.

3. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

I keep getting pay stuff as rare rewards, in a few weeks I should be able to afford a pay goddess, for example

4. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

You don't have to pay for a goddess, you can get them free. It's all up to you.

5. FieryHammer

FieryHammer New Member

The correct term would be free to play, pay to win.

6. player [12413825]

player [12413825] New Member

use your knowledge and tactics thats way i do im vip but first think before you buy balens its able to do that

7. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

The game does indeed offer more to those players that are willing to buy balens, but it is not all pay to win. There is strategy involved. As a Player Mod I have a Character on many servers and I can tell you I have seen players at SVIP who are unable to compete with players that are well below VIP 8. You can't just log in and dump money in and expect to win. The game has many aspects that effect a players stats and determines rather or not they can compete. I do agree that players who are unwilling to buy any balens at all are at a great disadvantage, but different people play for different reasons.