AFK flag

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by embrezar, Nov 11, 2016.

1. embrezar

embrezar Member

Is there any way to add in an AFK flag? For a game that has a built-in option to bot, many players spend a lot of hours online without actually being at their computer. Being able to set an AFK flag that is visible on various UIs (guild, clan->team tab, clan->friend tab, etc) as well as the game sending an automated message upon receiving a whisper would likely be very helpful. I mean, seeing that someone is in the Underground Palace doesn't necessarily mean they are AFK, but it's more likely than not, so at the moment we just have to assume if someone is around based on their location.

2. Solana

Solana Active Member

I am just curious, how could that information add value to how you play the game?

3. Symon

Symon Member

so because a player dosen't answer you , your feelings get hurt thinking they are ignoring you ? LMAO I would assume they are afk , no need for a flag!

Give me a second i am looking for your trophy for participation !o_O

4. Solana

Solana Active Member

5. embrezar

embrezar Member

Let us consider PvP events such as the territory war and glorious city battle. If a certain player or players is/are a major threat, the guild will likely plan accordingly. However, seeing the scary player(s) AFK, the guild could modify their plans, which could change the outcome of the event (more territories conquered, city captured, whatever). I mean, I guess it's just me, but it seems like a game that not only allows botting but encourages it would have this sort of thing already... but it's whatever.

6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

if u have a guild u should make a guild page on fb or use a messenger where every1 from the guild can join and talk to each other wen they are on and u can message them wen events are about to start and put a message out that warns every1 that there is a tw or a gc that day fair warning is good

7. embrezar

embrezar Member

I don't use Facebook. How about making the game better instead of recommending social media or third-party sites?