About Wild Loot

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sunrise, May 23, 2017.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

I moved up to over lvl 140, in doing that then that moved me up into the larger wild loot, and now am going against people that has over lvl 160 plus, is there a way that can have it that there is a lvls of wild loot that goes up every 19 lvl, meaning , having a lvl like 100 to 119, 120 to 139, 140 to 159, 160 to 179 lvl, to try to even it out a bit more, like how it is done within CSA. Just wondering.

Thank you.

2. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

Hello sunrise i understand your concerns and although this would be a great idea LVL 140 is the last level to that event and once you hit 140 everyone of the big players in are in there ...I will however mention this to the Devs . thank you for your input

xBRITISHx and Jin Se Yeon like this.
  3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

First post proud of u hunny lol

MIKI likes this.
  4. Kerensa Damara

Kerensa Damara New Member

my issue with wild loot is how unfair it is that we can work our butts off beating the boss and then other players can just come steal our chests. i think if we earnt them we should get to keep them

5. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Thankyou for that suggestion player i agree with you.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  6. Gax☆彡

Gax☆彡 New Member

I understand how it might seem unfair, but the truth is, even big players don't always get to keep their chests. They are targeted by many players, especially near the end of the event. It's timing and luck, most times, and I have seen the little guy walk away with top billing. Level 140 is definitely a tough arena because there are so many really big dogs in there. But a lot of them leave near the end, and drop their chests when they go. Go in there hoping to get lucky, and you just might! ;)

7. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

there should be another wy to get WLmedals...... if youre not from US youre looking at 3 years before you can get that stupid drgon spce anima. After 6 months I have 100 WL medals, if im still here in 2019 imay finlly get the 500 required