about the new times of events

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [11814635], Jun 21, 2016.

1. player [11814635]

player [11814635] Member

lately, the time of events changed.
    I know it's hard to put everyone happy about the times, but with this change, asian players can hardly do the 2 firsts events and maybe few of the lasts.
    One of my guild member is considering to stop the game because of that. i think he is not alone wondering that.
    I understand it's hard to satify all players playing from different countries. But maybe extending the number of events could allow more people to play. Just my opinion and proposal

2. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

I think the old events and times were perfect you guys should really put daily event to the same thing they were and times....

3. Fisoes

Fisoes New Member

Ye put the old times back. Or make some new asian servers or something :s

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

well us europe players 2/3rds of the events including gc tw dc are all played at 1am the last event is at 4am to 5am so understand where ur coming from i hope they do change the times at the min this is a usa server so they get the full benefit of the events

5. Life

Life New Member

Please revert back to the previous event time. Thank you very much

6. Mira [11742284]

Mira [11742284] New Member

The old event schedule was fine and none complained about it. Numerous players on our server & the other merged servers are from different locations in the world. The ones affected by the change of event times are from the European time zone in our guild. The change in the sword ritual event has adversely affected players especially for those who paid to be in the top ranking spots. The newly changed time is too early in the a.m. for them to attend the event. We understand if changes were made to try and accommodate other players but a key point to take into consideration is that players invested money over time to gain more SP and Exp at the sword ritual because they were able to attend, but now due to the change in event schedule they have lost their investment. Can someone please revert the sword ritual event time back to the original time or at least a later time so those players that invested money in the game can attend the event. It would be a shame to lose players over a change in event schedule.

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

sum1 should do a poll lol

Mira [11742284] likes this.
  8. player [11814635]

player [11814635] Member

if they don't want to change the new times, they could add more events to allow more people in the world to do some