about mirage destruction equipment

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by marklhandlos [13555098], Dec 18, 2019.

1. marklhandlos [13555098]

marklhandlos [13555098] New Member

would it be possible for devs of game to give players the mirage destruction equipment as a bonus for reaching a certain Svip level in game as some players find it hard to get and would be nice to receive it even when we reach a certain Svip level. thanks

Bloodlust, Spinmaster and Xen Hexia like this.
  2. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

I think possibly if they did do something like this it would be piece by piece as with Chaos and Oracle.

3. marklhandlos [13555098]

marklhandlos [13555098] New Member

hi Xen ..yes thats what i mean to do same like they do with the chaos and Oracle so they can do same for Svip with Mirage destruction Set ,

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  4. brin

brin New Member

regarding mirage gear why is it so dam hard to get evil upgrade gear. been trying for over a yr and a half and so far only got boots and armour.
    earlier this yr went 3 months without even a chest, if getting very frustrating. also with the nirage gear I cannot get over lvl8 refinement why is that

5. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

The refines are frustrating, I try to use all mine on equipment refining day and seem to be stuck. Just have to keep on trucking. It took forever to get all my gear to Heaven but just have to be sure to run void everyday or get lucky and get evil boxes from top 10.