A GM abusing their power.... (Rhoan)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by B R I A N [28636394], Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

So I am muted for 24 hours and never was told why, and I never broke any rules. I submitted a ticket in with the video of the chat and I know for fact I never broke any rules...... How does this game still have Rhoan/Damoka as a GM??????

Harmor and player28920499 like this.
  2. player28920499

player28920499 New Member

This is getting ricidulous! Getting someone muted for 24 hrs for no apparent reason! I was there and so as few players and I didn't see any rules broken.

3. B R I A N [28636394]

I know better than to break anymore rules.... I literally spent over $1K USD in the past 24 hours on this game...... if they allow a GM to use prejudice against me I will stop spending my hard earned money. Rhoan hates me because I can own him and his account that he illegally aquired (Damoka). It is a well known fact in the gaming community that the real Damoka quit and gave her character to Rhoan.

4. B R I A N [28636394]

They should check their records from Damoka's recharging and see if it matches up to Rhoans account. I already know the answer to that

5. Anish [28449422]

Anish [28449422] New Member

I don't know anything about who recharged or what account was used but I was around most of the night and did not see any rules broken by Brian either. How can they just mute you without warning?

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.
  6. Juicy Julie

Juicy Julie New Member

Brian never broke any rules never does, he is awsome, love you Brian :p;)

7. B R I A N [28636394]

It had to of been Rhoan. He is abusing his powers to silence me. He wont do it again,

8. player29628790

player29628790 New Member

I was there and unless saying I owned you is breaking a rule there was more Brian bashing than anything else. I has seen Lena call Brian a drunk on multiple occasions. He never said anything nearly as offensive as that. Is she being muted?

9. B R I A N [28636394]

Rhoan is abusing his power, it is as simple as that.

If the game allows his behavior to continue, they will lose a lot of customers. it is as simple as that.

I am still waiting for their response from the ticket I submitted.

I would like for Rhoan to say what rule I broke. so that I don't do it again (if I broke any rules). I would also like the GM's to hold everyone else accountable to the standard they hold me to. I believe that is fair.

This unfair treatment is going to make a hostile environment in CS treasure for days to come.

I am still waiting for an official response.......

I really would like Rhoan to respond to how he is able to play on Damoka

No matter his response, I have screen shots to counter his comment

He messed with the wrong person today

I went thru this same thing the last game I played.... and those GM's lost their credentials. I hope justice will be served when they respond to the ticket I submitted

I am going to bed soon. If my mute is not removed when I wake up, there will be hell to pay.

//EDIT Bej: posts merged, this is forum, not chat. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2019
  10. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

As far as I know, reason of mute was sent to you by PM. Also you know who did that (I have screen, so stop being Andersen, please).
    Just something to remind.

Also...you say you didn't receive msg with reason, yes you did, we all know even blacklist is notworking in CS zone, so if you didn't open it, your problem... but you got it.

[​IMG]

And IMHO, 24 hour mute for calling others Derps, fatties etc is too low price. I personally would suggest more, even it's your behavior ALL THE TIME and not first punishment.

For explanation contact Moxxi or support. Good luck and don't be so egoistic.

Thread locked.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  11. B R I A N [28636394]

Rhoan did not tell me why. and if he did he wanted until after I had left CS treasure. He is biased and shows favoritism and that is a well known fact. I am sure Rhoan did not punish those who was calling me names. He allows them to antagonize me. GM's should not be biased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.