A fresh update was installed!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]

An update came today! Let's check out what's new.

Goal Shooting
    From August 29 to September 2 shoot balls and get rewards!
    [​IMG]

Visit Treasure Shop from August 29 to September 8! You can purchase awesome things there!
    [​IMG]

Gold chest

From September 3 to 6 buy balens and receive Golden Keys to open gold chests with prizes. Every next chest you open will need more keys! For example, to open all 25 chests you need 100 keys.
    [​IMG]

Recharge revelry

From September 7 to 11 you will get a great opportunity to take part in the Recharge Revelry event! Top-up, get the chests for your recharges and use these chests in order to get precious rewards such as talent cards, runes and gems!
    [​IMG]

Fishing master

Fishing Master will be available from August 29 to September 2. Take part in the event and show everybody that you are a natural-born angler! Fish once, 10 or 50 times and catch awesome rewards including talent cards, fashion sets and red astrals!
    [​IMG]

Explore the Maze.
    Find your path to exquisite items from September 3 to 7.
    [​IMG]

Explore the castle

Are you ready to solve mysterious riddles?! The ancient castle will open its doors in a brand new event Explore the Castle from September 8 to 11. Search, discover and reveal what the castle hides to be the one who gets the best rewards!
    [​IMG]

Treasure of the Gods
    From September 8 to 11 take your chance to grab treasure chests in this cool event! Use Treasure Trackers and receive rewards according to your Tracker value.
    [​IMG]

September 2 - 4

Zodiac Smash.
    On September 2 you can learn your sign's fate for this day! Use Zodiac cards to test your luck and get the treasures hidden in the Zodiac. This event will last till September 4.

Ocean Hunt
    Event duration - from September 5 to 9
    The event will be available to all lvl 60+ players.
    Join the Ocean Hunt for treasures using golden maps and worn-out scrolls!
    [​IMG]

Magic Soul Wheel
    Magic Soul Wheel will be available from September 9 to 11. Spin the wheel to get items!
    [​IMG]

Investement
    Invest from August 29 to September 2 to get more bonuses!
    [​IMG]

Lucky Capsule
    From September 3 to 6, you will get an opportunity to test your luck in the Mount Capsule event.
    [​IMG]

Balen Mine
    Mining can be tiresome, but with some effort, it can be turned into a quite a very very profiting business! Recharge to get hoes and welcome to the mining field! The event will be on from September 7 to 8.
    [​IMG]

Balen Fund

From September 9 to 11
    Screenshot_64.png

Ultimate Battle
    Register from September 9 to 11
    [​IMG]

Group Purchase
    Event duration - from September 5 to 11
    [​IMG]

Have fun!
    Play Dragon Blood

2. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

3. Farrah Land

Farrah Land Member

Mad Moxxi is there any updates on when things are going to be fixed?

4. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Fresh update? ROFL. Fresh means new, clean, and doesn't stink of rot and decay. Everyone notice everything "new" is only designed to separate you from your money? Someone name 1 bug that has been fixed, 1 grammatical error that's been fixed, one thing in Chinese that has been changed to English, 1 "No need to translate" or "0" answer in Mystery journey that has been corrected.

There is nothing about DB that doesn't stink of decay, rot, greed or death. Players are fleeing from this dying corpse so fast it's like rats fleeing a sinking ship. DB's response? Let's add more events to steal their money...and screw that up too! ROFL

Ambeon likes this.
  5. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member Moderator

Nathan, you as a former mod, if you have read through the mod sheets, would have known there are plenty of glitches, bugs, and errors that have been addressed. Many more haven't, sadly enough.

Poking Miki and other mods isn't the way to go to solve these problems. The current mod team are helping DB support team with the Galaxy Delivery event errors and fielding tickets. We understand you and your position and have taken note of it, but you are distracting from other players' issues and preventing mod team from addressing other tickets. This is your final warning.

6. Nathan Hall

Lilith, I'm talking about glitches requiring code changes, not configuration file changes. And I'm not poking anyone of the moderators. And last I checked everything I mentioned ARE player issues and last I checked I am a player. Are my concerns and issues somehow less important than others? I don't have the right to voice my concerns, my issues, or say the same types of comments as other players on this forum have been doing for years and NOT been threatened in public? You want to ban me, then go ahead but you better ban everyone else who has ever questioned DB, the CM, Mods, the game issues that have not been address, the bugs that have not been addressed, etc.

If DB continues to threaten more players for asking the same questions and not receiving answers other than "we're looking into it" eventually you'll have no players left. And since I've actually not seen proof of what rules my posts have broken, I'd like it provided, in public, same as your threat, oh, I'm sorry, your warning.

Which reminds me, I provided proof, including screenshots of Meta Butik breaking rules, including giving out player information in world chat, yet she continued being a mod for a very long time afterwards. I provided proof of many players who spent lots of money breaking multiple rules, in World Chat, yet none of them were even muted or banned. Care to explain why I'm being given a final warning for much much less?

7. Nathan Hall

upload_2019-8-30_22-27-25.png

upload_2019-8-30_22-30-3.png

upload_2019-8-30_22-30-47.png

upload_2019-8-30_22-32-2.png

upload_2019-8-30_22-32-39.png

upload_2019-8-30_22-34-19.png
    upload_2019-8-30_22-34-56.png

There you go Lilith, some screenshots of Forum posts of people who've said things very similar to what I did in my posts. And in some cases worse. Yet there posts haven't been deleted, nor have they been threatened. And yes, I've been going through the Forum and taking SS of all of these as evidence of 101XP's responses to players who have done all these things same as me and have NOT been threatened or warned with banning. So, I want to know why I am being threatened with a ban. Is it because I haven't spent thousands of dollars?

8. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 11.15.17 AM.png

You may want to take up knitting or something

Sriracha likes this.
  9. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member Moderator

Nathan, the difference between you and everyone else you have helpfully screenshotted is that they haven't taken to spam 10+ posts all over forum. We respectfully understand your grievances, but you are distracting the mod team from actually working to solve issues mod team could solve. The amount of how much a player spends in DB does not protect them from moderator action.