4th Maintenance in A Row?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by .Lilith., Apr 15, 2018.

1. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

Yeah I had been saving them...my Divine World has been broken for 2 weeks now since the last Sunday "maintenance" along with another player from my Server, Sierra. I am tired of taking screenshots to provide evidence of the things that are lost and broken. How about someone from Dragon Blood come and take a look and give comp accordingly? If players were not in the server to be able to screenshot anything it seems tedious to go through and give proof of the money spent and especially since I have tickets out that have not been answered on several channels.

.Lilith., Aalyiah and Penny like this.
  2. Aalyiah

Aalyiah New Member

As a svip10 player, it is not a known secret that I have spent a good amount of money on this game. I use to love playing DB but over the last month, it has went downhill very fast. I feel sorry for the ones who barely can afford to put money into this game and when they actually do, these things happen and they lose what they bought. it is very frustrating to see this. And as far as tickets, you are better off writing it down on a paper airplane and throwing it out the window. Good luck getting your answers everyone. I hope they treat you all well.

Cora, •SKelLyn• and Penny like this.
  3. Edna

Edna Member

eek

4. Edna

Edna Member

y botherr @ this point???? try threwing into thr trash better luck there

Aalyiah likes this.