119 is the highest level?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nexx Angelis, Jul 6, 2016.

1. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

I don't consider warning you about following forum rules as a squabble between the 2 of us. The rules are there and everyone is required to follow them. I'm sorry if you feel that this warning was a personal attack but I can assure you that I issue warnings to all players who choose to violate forum rules. I am not singling you out.
    Yes we are aware of the issues and we Player Mods are very diligent in reporting these issues to 101XP Staff. Once issues are reported like you and other players, we moderators have to wait for maintenance to see if issues are resolved. At times we do get advance notice as to which issues developers plan on resolving with upcoming maintenance and we do try to share that information with players to facilitate a smooth roll out. As with the Server Merge and Cross-Server Event notices we provided to all applicable servers.

With the Level 120+ issue we have been notified that the issue is known and that the resolution is currently being discussed but we have not been provided with a date as to when issue will in fact be resolved.
    I am a player also so yes I understand and empathize with your frustration but I have been playing Dragon Blood from the very early stages and I have seen this game come a very long way. I believe the game will only get better as we continue to work together with Players, Staff and The Developers. I enjoy this game and I enjoy my interactions with the players and I do my best to provide help and support. I encourage all players to get in touch with a Moderator and report issues in forum so that we can get this information to developers quickly.
    Please try and provide constructive criticism as this is a bridge to helping things improve and making a good game better. However unconstructive and unnecessary criticism of the game, the staff and the developers in game and on forum is very demoralizing and drive away new potential players and that is the quickest way to ruin a decent game. Thank You.

2. Rain

Rain New Member

Now we have a new issue on the 120 front. Cause before I could store up my stamina earnt... Now cant store more than 9999. So the balens that I was using daily to pay for extra crypt runs is wasted, also the balens spent on these "investment event, and the balens spent on buying back my lost exp daily.... Are we going to be receiving those balens back as compensation when the developers FINALLY (if at all) fix the issue?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2016
  3. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

The stamina max issue of 9999 has been added to our reports. Please put in a support ticket with as many screen-shots as possible. Also if you can add a few screen-shots here on forum so we can add to our reports that would be great. Thank you.

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Rain, I know you are so upset, I am upset too. I put in the emergency report, I know devs met on it to discuss, I was told it would be soon, and I really, really hoped it would be the next maintenance. I was not promised that, and I didn't promise it to you or anyone else. But boy, I sure was keeping my fingers crossed because I had pushed it hard for you and all the others already at 119. I have even asked for it to be an emergency maintenance when they have it ready, instead of waiting for the next maintenance. I am doing everything I can to help with fixing this. But what devs do with it, is out of my hands. :(

5. Rain

Rain New Member

Thanks Mommysrule, I know you are advocating hard for us, and not just causing more issues as others seem to be. Im sure this comment will be edited immediately anyway as Ebby is ensuring Im not entitled to have an opinion about the shortfalls of the developers ignoring the issues. Heres the screenshot requested... Shall I redo another one tomorrow Ebby to show it wont grow, or will you take my word that it hasnt moved all day? Im at wits end with this forum, and the over zealous rubbish going on. We arent allowed to comment if it doesnt fit in Ebbys version of life with butterflies and roses. The game is broken, but god forbid we are allowed to voice that opinion. Moomys I hope you dont mind, im just gonna PM you with my issues from here out. This editing and "im a mod I demand respect" has gone too far.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2016
  6. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Ebby is just doing her job, and she really does it very well. You know, I actually get cussed out by players more than anyone - more than Ebby, because I also stick to the rules very closely. I guess you and Ebby's time online syncs better or I would be the one having to edit your posts or ask you to follow the rules. Don't be so hard on her. She is also working hard to advocate for you! She does take her job as mod seriously, as I do.

No matter what though, I will still be advocating for you and all the players, because your game should continue. No matter how much you have spent (4 mil BR? really???), you have invested in this game. You and all others should be moving forward. I will keep pushing, as hard as I can! Yes, you can always PM me. I am happy to listen to you yell, as long as you are yelling to me, and not at me. I am going to keep pushing for this to be fixed as soon as absolutely possible!!

7. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Thanks for the screen-shot Rain, I needed it for my report not because I don't believe you. I will not need another one tomorrow. But if you know other Level 119 players with this issue ask them to send me their screen-shots in also. Thank you.

8. Rain

Rain New Member

I just dont see the point of editing my 3 paragraphs of reply down to 2 lines, because im not all happy and joyful. The game is broken. Nothing is being done, yet when I say that, Ebby deletes it, because godforbid people might not play the game due to my comments. Its ridiculous. Im pointing out issues and getting creamed by someone on a powertrip because im not pointing out the positives? This post isnt about positives, its about a broken part of the game.
    My point about the current event costing balens to invest in stamina was VERY VALID to the current issue, yet of course, its been edited out. Really? Its the truth. I paid balens (880 to be exact) to invest in stamina and my "winnings" are going down the drain. So why the hell was that part edited out?
    Yes im angry, and im sick to death of having no answers, but still... Get over the power trip. I am not swearing. Im pointing out issues. Why delete my comments?

9. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Rain please check PM

10. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

I have been 119 a while now myself and I was a late starter on my server so a lot more will be hitting the lvl cap and while I am quite happy to wait as long as it takes I would imagine that most would not share that attitude especially those who have paid considerable amounts of money to support this game.
    I can understand why people are getting angry and why they are getting frustrated though I do not shame those feelings I can remember when I was equally frustrated with things like wild loot being broken.

I know its been a long wait to get hings fixed and to have our concerns addressed but I would like to stress that things HAVE been fixed events now work, cross server rankings work, mergers have happened.
    All these thing took time to address and correct but they did get corrected and we the community demanded they fix them now. This could have led to a situation where all their focus and attention was on dealing with issues we demanded fixing pushing back progress on the later games development.

So please lets try and be patient a little longer and lets work with the devs for everyone's benefit.

This does have 1 advantage, the longer it takes the more people hit 119 and it means we all learn and explore the later game together and give more people chance at things like goblin loot and other level restricted events.

11. Rain

Rain New Member

Funny thing is... Goblin loot is now also restricted to only 2 available as the other 2 are for 120 only. So in fact lower levels are getting more frustrated when those only 2 spots are usually taken by the ones stuck on 119.
    And while the events like wild loot etc were broken in the past, it effected everyone, so no-one was at a disadvantage compared to others. None of us could compete. The complete stuff up with lvl 119 effects those who have paid extra balens for extra crypt runs, or who have paid balens to make their characters stronger to win events like invaders to gain exp, or who repeatedly ensure they complete all tasks on devotion to gain the extra stamina, so in fact this part of the game being broken is a complete disadvantage to only some to have paid good money to be competitive.
    To see non vips now showing on my lists as 10 levels below is ridiculous. They havent paid a cent yet are able to get the same heroes as those of us who have paid good money, and catch up. Lower levels might love this, but seriously its a kick in the face to those of us who have paid to support this game, only to get roadblocked now, completely ignored and taken for a ride by developers who refuse to fix a simple level roll out.
    We have 7 of us in S4 alone who are stuck on 119. Im the only one who is now having stamina unable to accumulate. Yet in the time since Nexx first reported the issue, there have been 2 major maintenance events, with no fix. The next maintenance wont be for another week and a half, and im close to taking bets the issue will not be addressed yet again.
    My patience is gone. Being stuck on 119 for nearly a month now is beyond a joke. Not getting a single answer to what the developers plans are is beyond a joke. Being ripped off in events is beyond a joke. Being censored of pointing out faults is beyond a joke.
    I am entitled to feel angry.

12. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Pm again Rain?

Rain likes this.
  13. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Just to explain why Rain is feeling so frustrated and angry its mainly down to the fact that this lvl lock is reducing her lead on our server in terms of when it is lifted the longer it has been the more of us that will have large amounts of stamina, I know this seems like such a small thing to worry about as everyone will eventually face this issue until the cap is raised BUT consider this.
    When the cap is raised everyone who is on 9999 stamina will jump to roughly the same level, in Rains case she was 119 3 weeks ago meaning she will have lost a 3 week level advantage.

In real terms this means the loss of 3 weeks worth of levels to enchant armor.
    Instead of having 2-3 weeks of goblin loot to herself she will loose half of all those rewards.
    3 weeks of lost Invaders exp, 3 weeks of lost prisoner exp.
    3 weeks of lost hero trial runs,
    3 weeks of lost dungeon runs,
    3 weeks of constellation runs,
    3 weeks of daily rewards like lvl 120 materials, minerals, ancient shards etc.

All of these things mean that when the cap is raised people like me will be much closer to rain as she will have lost her 3 weeks of growth already.

Just trying to help everyone see it from Rains perspective. After paying considerable money to advance and support the game I can understand why she is a little UPSET

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
    Rain likes this.
  14. Rain

Rain New Member

Its now officially been one month since this issue was first raised without a fix. So I figured id pop in to say.... [​IMG]

15. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member